Teen Forums, Chat Forums, AKAOT

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Crim

AKA Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Reactions
Best answers
Country
Australia
Hello members and guests or who ever is reading this. I don't have the time to be running other websites other than my own due to a busy life away from the net. We have another admin who will be doing the hire of mods and other stuff a admin does. XF2 was requested over XF1' so I'm going to see how good I can get the default style of XF2 looking without the need of buying other styles which saves a heck of a lot of work. But I love a challenge and I'll be working in the back ground. I'll be also jumping on and helping others in need as already stated, I love helping and supporting other members in need. So if you need life help and support, create a thread on the forums and I will do my best to help out along with other staff and members.

Again, welcome to AKAOT Forums, make your self at home. See you on the forums. Thanks.

Crim

AKA Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Reactions
Best answers
Country
Australia
No worries. As i was the only poster, it was quicker to just delete XF1 and install XF2 rather than upgrade. Cheers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.